Senior/Sales Manager - HORECA & Corporate Accounts
Salary Double Pay
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-11-16 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for identifying and driving sales growth across the region working in conjunction with the General Manager Sales APAC in targeting specific countries and working closely with distributors to drive business across the portfolio.
- Identify target markets to develop the business.
- Specifically work in market alongside distributors to train and support them to ensure they are representing the brands and business effectively to drive agreed growth levels.
- Develop tools, training and reporting documents to ensure the distributors are well equipped to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Identify regional, local groups and high-end Independents to target for business development and build awareness of business and brands to achieve our annual revenue and profit targets.
- Achieve sales revenue numbers, budget & profit goals for the region
- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers in the specific assigned region
- Responsible for managing monthly/quarterly/annual sales budgets and objectives within the region
- Support and advise on budget planning for the region
- Understand and utilize data/information to identify sales opportunities and develop sales presentations for the region.
- Regular report of competitors’ activities, market and trend information in the region and recommend an expedient/appropriate action plan
- 5 to 10 years sales experience in either a Hotel supplier or hotel industry in the Asia Pacific Region. Alternatively worked within the Health & Beauty industry
- Trained in Sales techniques for selling and negotiation
- B2B experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with distributors would be beneficial
- Frontline sales experience
- Has worked with and truly understands P&L management
- Willing and able to travel regionally
- Strong customer focus
- Fluent spoken and written English