Account coordinator/ Assistant Account Manager - MNC (26k)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 13 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Do you want to work for the worlds leading multinational technology companies who recognise diversity and inclusion as values that are critical to their success and future innovation?
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous administrative experience to play an integral role supporting on the administration associated with a major global client account. They are looking for an assistant account manager/ account coordinator to join their friendly team. You will be supporting those experienced account managers to work with major key accounts in various industries.
You would be joining a company that have revolutionised the way we interact we each other and go about our daily lives.
We are looking for someone who ideally has 1-3 years’ experience in project management or a coordinator role and with proven experience of cross functional coordination and planning. You will also be dealing with multiple and at times conflicting priorities and so it is essential that you are unflappable. A proactive and solutions focused approach is a must.
If you are a high achiever who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment and you're now looking for a career defining role that will challenge you and where you can really contribute, please apply ASAP.
A great entry role into the international work of account manager in a good platform to build your network and learn experience from senior member.
• Act as client primary APAC contact for your assigned accounts.
• Engagement with A-end Global account team to build and maintain in region sales funnel with a focus on maintaining and growing in region revenue.
• Manage all customer requests for services through the sales process through to fulfillment.
• Interface and engage into cross functional quoting, solutions and service teams to deliver client requirements.
• Understanding of the customer’s business and the global account strategy (where applicable) and how the products are consumed to help identify any additional solutions/product fits.
• Providing local insight back to global account team on any local activities on a weekly basis.
• Proactive customer engagement post services Issues/implementation.
• University graduate with 1-3 years work experience (ideally from IT, sales, telecommunication, enginnering)
• Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential and a proactive and professional approach to your work will be valued
• Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• Immediate available preferred