Associate Sales Director
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 14 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The Associate Sales Director is responsible for managing a team of account executives that is responsible for driving sustainable value to a large portfolio and key accounts. You are responsible for understanding customer's business needs, identifying and managing issues faced, and opportunities with key accounts in order to develop viable solutions while building value based relationships. If you are interested, please send eamil directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref. HSAO/DXT/696400.
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discover process to ensure plan meets customer needs.
- Participate in contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customer in order to formalize the agreement.
- Manage and lead the development of associates. Provide direct reports with leadership, direction and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skill.
- Create and execute Annual Business Plan for specific customer in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business.