Regional Sales Manager
Salary Travel Allowance
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Cindy Zhang
Date posted 11 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This position is responsible for the growing BU within the business and Corporate goals of growth, profitability and market development of product sales initiatives. This is achieved through coordinating and directing the efforts of the Company and agents as well as internal sales organisation while providing superior service to the customers/key accounts across the region. The ideal candidate for this position would be: - 8 years above experience in industrial segments or related - Demonstrated successful experience in a sales leader position - Self-motivated, independent, mature and eager to learn - Must be fluent in English and Chinese - Willing to travel in an regular base
- Responsible for leading a sales team across the region to drive growth, and responsible for all account activities, in charge of the implementation of global projects and setting strategy for growth in the Business Unit.
- Market development - recruit new channel partners in the region to open up new market representation
- Develop strong relationships with key brand owners in the target segments and working closely with their factories to drive sales.
- Drive Sales implementation and ensuring sales team are engaged in using CRM for account management
- Focus on growth initiatives in key segment of Industrial applications, and retail solutions
- Implement value-enhancing service initiatives which will strengthen customer dependency
- Understand and communicate customer and end-user needs and wants
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to directly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference No. HSAO/DXT/696110 - Regional Sales Manager.