Manager, Client Services and Account Management
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Nick Jones
Date posted 02 March 2017
There is an opportunity to join a global financial services software and data provider in a Manager, Account Management and Client Services role. This position will manage both the client services and account teams in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Ownership of revenue line for the region, including forecasting, retention and growth.
- Managing Account Manager responsibilities such as account planning, travel schedules.
- Coordinating assistance to commercial/sales group with prospective clients through managed trial programme.
- Allocating implementation projects to Product Specialists and customisation projects to Business Analysts.
- Managing consultancy projects including generation of specification documents and business level testing.
- Driving forward client uptake of new functionality.
- Ensure team are fully trained on all versions of product
- Overseeing regional support of the client base.
- Providing internal product training and assisting with the generation of documentation.
- Providing product feedback to the core Product team and clarifying client requests.
- Implementing global initiatives.
- Ensuring Aged Debt levels are at acceptable levels.
- Team Leader and be willing to take decisions. Strong organisation skills; able to prioritise effectively both internal and external clients and drive initiatives through to completion.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, business workflows and financial institutions’ software environments.
- Ability to learn new subject matter quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently gain a holistic and detailed understanding of the client, their products and their business. Ability to speak knowledgeably and authoritatively to active market participants.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written) even in stressful environments.
- Thorough documentation skills and ability to describe technical concepts clearly.
If you feel that your experience is a match please apply below;