Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Linnea Colt
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Wholesale Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global fashion groups. Reporting directly to the Executive VP & Managing Director, this is a role for a wholesale candidate who is a leader in their field.
- Account Management - manage existing client accounts in key markets: Japan, Taiwan, Korea and Australia.
- Business Development: develop wholesale client relationships in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.
- 8 years Wholesale Experience
- 3 years in manager position
- Bachelor degree
- Proficient in MS office software (strong excel skills and presentation preparation skills).
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Willing to travel
- Willingness to work hard
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills (English, Cantonese, Mandarin)
- Strong negotiation skills, good in analytics and problem solving skills