Digital Marketing Manager - Skincare & Cosmetics
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Yeung
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 marketing Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global online beauty business is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their company to set up their marketing team. Based in HK, the Digital Marketing Manager will manage the marketing team in China and report directly to the President. The company has a strong global presence with over 6000 products from over 250 brands from USA, Europe, Japan and Korea etc. Products include skincare, cosmetics, haircare, bodycare and perfume products.
• In Charge of planning and execution of digital marketing strategies on company online website focusing on China Market;
• Responsible to drive the company online business in China, through series of planning and execution of online marketing activities in different China digital platforms including Taobao, jingdong, xiaohongshu, VIP etc.);
• Work closely with Global Marketing Team and China Agencies on daily marketing offer promotions, online marketing campaigns and other initiatives;
• Monitor the performance of the websites and social media platforms;
• Prepare related reports and analysis.
• Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce or any relevant disciplines;
• Around 8 years of working experience in e-Commerce field, preferably in beauty industry;
• Sound knowledgeable about e-Commerce trends and digital environment in China, preferably with knowledge in different tools - digital / online promotion and social media etc;
• Coordinate with internal IT, product, customer services, design, logistic and finance to ensure sales objectives and needs are being addressed at the online business level;
• Ensure the accuracy and timelines of all promotion/ product launch, marketing campaigns and other customer interaction;
• Native in Mandarin, and Fluent in English