CRM Manager - MNC Beauty & Cosmetics
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Yeung
Date posted 19 July 20192019-07-19 2019-09-17 marketing Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A US MNC beauty and cosmetics company with a diverse portfolio of over 30 brands is looking for a CRM Manager to join one of their iconic brands in Hong Kong. The company manufactures and markets prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. By identifying and leveraging data of the customer purchase behaviors, the primary function of this position is to drive all the Customer Relationship Management strategies for the brand cost effectively. This involves strategic and creative development of all Customer Lifecycle Programs along Consumer Calendar & communications collaterals, as well as for the implementation of these initiatives to motivate both existing and newly acquired VIPs to visit counters and boost sales ultimately.
• Closely work with marketing manager and Corporate CRM manager to develop the consumer calendar for the brand.
• Coordinate with regional team to facilitate the best support in analytic tools, reporting and program content.
• Fully accountable to drive the local customer growth and retention based on the regional and local brand directions.
• Planning and execution of all CRM programs including NCC, Pre-lapse 6 months, Pre-lapse 9 months and Value Migration. It has to be result-oriented and requires analytical reports to identify key learning and next steps. It aims to develop the best CRM protocol and practice for the market to support continuous business growth.
• Initiate tactical program on tourist retention.
• Responsible for strategic planning, flawless execution and stock management for Loyalty Programs.
• Work with marketing team to conduct relevant consumer research.
• Manage and improve effectiveness and accuracy of local customer database.
• Regular review of current system and provide recommendations if appropriate in support of running CRM programs in order to drive efficiency.
• Bachelor degree in business related studies or marketing
• A minimum of 7 years CRM experience with at least 3 years in managerial capacity, preferably from MNCs
• Innovative – Willing to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems. Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem solving skills
• Hands on experience with customer related analytic projects and knowledge on how to measure marketing activities and transaction driven
• Good business acumen and passionate in the industry
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Excellent data analytics and customer metrics measurement skills. Computer literate with experience in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem solving skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin