Civil & Structural Engineer - Developer
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 04 July 2022hong-kong property-construction/structural 2022-07-04 2022-09-02 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a top developer and is planning for expansion. They are actively seeking for a new SE to support their upcoming residential project.
- Provide preliminary structural, geotechnical & civil engineering scheme & resolve major problems
- Monitor project progress and regulatory compliance, report any abnormalities and deviations to the responsible PM
- Provide recommendation and advice on the acceptance of completed works in full compliance with requirements of the contract
- Assist in technical tender evaluation & Provide technical support on Statutory (BD) Submission
- Degree in Structural Engineering or related disciplines;
- MHKIE or equivalent;
- 6+ years post professional qualification experience in construction contracts
- Conversant in BIM application will be advantage;
- Sound management and interpersonal skills;
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 August 2022Our client is a top industrial process engineering company and they are seeking for a senior operation mananger to in charge of the company P&L and develop long term strategy.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022Our client is a top logistic company and they are seeking for a new manager to look after their maintenance department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for a new Assistant QS manager
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 July 2022Our client is a top E&M service provider and they are seeking for a new PM to work on their new railway project.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are setting up a new Prject Team to identify the development & investment potential in Hong Kong.