Sustainability Manager / Senior Manager (Multi-job openings)
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 07 March 2023hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2023-03-07 2023-05-06 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our clients are a well-known property developer and consultancy in Hong Kong. Currently, I am helping them to hire an experienced and motivated (Senior) Manager to oversee their construction projects.
• Involving in evaluating sustainable design solutions for new construction and building interiors, particularly advisory on how green building design initiatives and other industry best practice can be implemented
• Coordinate with other project consultants and in-house project teams, and contractors to deliver the project
• Review and comment contractors’ submissions
• Assist in strategic sustainability planning
• Prepare proposal for the initiatives relating to sustainable environment and development
• Obtain the updated market information in sustainability and carry out research study in the field
• Coordinate with the top and Senior Management for individual departmental sustainability key performance index, plan and implementation
• Monitor and report the progress of yearly sustainability plan
• Research, modelling and analysis of carbon, energy, water, waste, GHG and related metrics
• Degree or above in Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
• 10 years+ of relevant working experience in building related experience
• At least one of the following credentials: LEED AP, BEAM Plus Pro, BREEAM AP, Green Mark AP, WELL
• Strong understanding of industry reporting frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines, TCFD and the GHG Protocol
• Good initiative and leadership skill
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of English and Chinese
• 5 Days work
• Base salary x 13 Months + Bonus
• Annual leave 16-20 Days
• Medical Cover: Included Spouse and Child
• WFH Arrangement
To apply online, please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Heibe Chan at 2161 9430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
+852 2161 9430
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 March 2023Our client is a top international brand with over hundreds of chain store in HK & Macau. They are seeking for a Property Portfolio Manager to evaluate their store performance in long term.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023Our client is a well-known property developer in Hong Kong. Currently, I am helping them to hire an experienced and motivated Senior Manager to oversee their commercial and retail properties.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Our client is a global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team and business, they are looking for a Senior Sustainabilty Manager.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Our client is a global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team and business, they are looking for a Senior Sustainabilty Manager.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 March 2023Our clients are well-known developers and I am helping to hire Leasing Candidates from Senior Officer to Director grade with retail, commercial, residential leasing and leasing and promotion scope.