Senior Sustainability Manager (Global Projects)
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 31 January 2023hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2023-02-23 2023-04-01 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team and business, they are looking for a Senior Sustainabilty Manager.
• Sustainability strategy co-developing and tracking progress to set sustainability targets for clients
• Delivering sustainability reporting
• Making sustainable design solutions for new construction and building interiors, particularly advisory on how green building design initiatives and best practice can be implemented
• Supporting strategic planning and reporting of carbon reduction in terms of water efficiency, waste management, supply chain decarbonization, renewable transitioning etc.
• Maintaining strong and collaborative relationships with key client stakeholders and internal teams
• Deliver an integrated energy and sustainability solution to the client and achieve the client’s sustainability goals
• Gauging global sustainability trends and acting as an on-call resource for client stakeholders to direct questions on the implementation of sustainability
• Interpret complex data sets to develop sustainability frameworks and design strategies for multiple scales of projects, while completing environmental, health and wellbeing, and social impact assessments
• Research, modeling and analysis of carbon, energy, water, waste, GHG and related metrics
• Advising clients on green building technology and ratings systems
• Coordinate with multiple disciplines in complex building, strategic planning and operations projects
Qualifications & Requirements:
• At least 8+ years of experience in environmental and/or sustainability sector
• Proficient in written & spoken English (Cantonese/ Madarin is not a must)
• LEED AP/ BEAM Plus Pro/ BREEAM AP/ Green Mark AP
• Strong understanding of industry reporting frameworks
• Ability to translate business objectives into an iterative sustainability strategy solutions roadmap
For further information, please feel free to reach out to Heibe Chan at 2161 9430 / Heibe.Chan@robertwalters.com.hk.
If you are interested to find out more, please apply to this position and shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Get in touch
+852 2161 9430
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023Our clients are a well-known property developer and consultancy in Hong Kong. Currently, I am helping them to hire an experienced and motivated (Senior) Manager to oversee their construction projects.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023Our client is a well-known property developer in Hong Kong. Currently, I am helping them to hire an experienced and motivated Senior Manager to oversee their commercial and retail properties.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Our client is a global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team and business, they are looking for a Senior Sustainabilty Manager.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 March 2023Our clients are well-known developers and I am helping to hire Leasing Candidates from Senior Officer to Director grade with retail, commercial, residential leasing and leasing and promotion scope.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Our client is a local Developer in Hong Kong. Currently, they are seeking for an Assistant Building Surveyor who experienced in Project Management A&A, renovation/Fitting-out projects.