Sustainability Senior Manager - Data Analysis & Climate
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD100,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 11 October 2022hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2022-10-11 2022-12-10 consultancy Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well-known listed company and they are now looking for a Senior Manager to oversee a new large-scale transformation project.
·Provide subject matter expertise to formulate, drive and execute the corporate-wide sustainability strategy, policies, KPIs and action plans
·ESG and GHG data analysis for annual disclosuress and oversee emission and climate change analysis as well as strategic planning (e.g. Climate Vision 2050)
· Working with Functional Transformation Heads and SMEs to understand and articulate current processes, functional needs and system capabilities to ensure the solution delivers the business needs
· Leading the daily cross-functional collaborations between functional teams, Digital and the SI, and provide Group Sustainability guidance to cross-functional requirements
· Being the key decision maker on ESG solutions and working closely with business leaders to ensure their buy in
· Co-ordinating internal resources and activities to deliver process mapping, data analysis, blueprint designing, training, testing and other activities as needed to design and implement the required functionality for Group Sustainability and broader strategic objectives for the Group
· 10+ year’s extensive professional experience and knowledge in ESG and climate change, experience with data management and assurance
· Experience in managing business stakeholders and owners through complicated ERP change and transformation is preferred
· Worked collaboratively in complex program structures with multiple project workstreams and third-party suppliers
· Experience in cross-functional collaboration in complex programme structures with multiple workstreams and third-party suppliers
· Strong facilitation, organisation and decision-making skills
· Systematically manages plans, deliverables and risks
· Assertive with outstanding influencing and communication skills
· Exceptional leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement technical solutions
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD100,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 October 2022Our client is a well-known listed company and they are now looking for a Senior Manager to oversee a new large-scale transformation project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 November 2022Our client is a MNC engineering product supplier, they are actively looking for a Senior Sales Engineer:
Salary: HKD19,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 November 2022Our client is one of the top tier contractor in Hong Kong, they are now looking for junior Engineer to join them;
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 November 2022Our client is a leading E&M company and they are hiring for a RSO position
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD32,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 November 2022Our client is a top consultant and they are seeking for new structural engineer to work on the new development project.