Sustainability Senior Manager - Green Building & Carbon focus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 22 September 2022hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2022-09-22 2022-11-21 building-and-construction Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager in charge of Green Building (New & Renovation projects) & Net Zero and decarbonization campaign.
- Reporting to the Director of Sustainability, plans and executes projects and engagement initiatives to support climate change strategy on decarbonization towards Net Zero future.
- Partnering together with consultants, business units and I&T companies in the HKSTP in carbon footprints reduction
- Managing project team and different BU to drive sustainable building standardization from design, construction, operation to marketing
- Involved in new and existing projects planning aims to get good green buildings rating and award
- Support the sustainability team in analysing, developing strategies, and identifying opportunities to integrate the net zero programme into business plans, roadmaps, and goals
- Collaborate with consultants and internal stakeholders to review existing operations and facilities from site surveys, as built information, energy bills and research; quantify the operational key energy/ climate performance factors
- Partner closely with internal teams to prioritize problems and solutions; and develop approaches to enhance ownership, accountability, and follow-through from internal teams
- Support the development of annual sustainability report, key sustainability indices, production of management information, and stakeholder engagement
- Act as subject matter expert to drive improved sustainability performance and best practices, with a view to embed sustainability into overall business strategy
- Postgraduate Degree holder in Mechanical / Energy / Building Services Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant post-qualification experience in energy, carbon advisory, smart building design and green building certification
- Membership of appropriate professional body such as HKIE, CIBSE, IMechE or equivalent.
- Qualified BEAM Pro / LEED AP is required. Additional qualification such as WELL AP is preferred. BEAM Plus and LEED working experience using latest schemes for new and existing buildings are required.
- Practical experience on net zero and carbon neutrality project management/ advisory
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for a new QS manager
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for no. of key site staff for their on going residential project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for a new Assistant QS manager
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022A top consultant with ongoing mix-used properties project and currently looking for a Senior Project Manager(Architect).
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD52,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2022Our client is a top E&M service provider and they are seeking for a new PM to work on for their new railway project.