Director of Investment (Real Estate)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 27 July 2022hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a large-scale developer and they are looking for an investment director to find out new investment opportunity and manage existing asset. They have property asset around the world, including Hong Kong, Mainalnd and England.
- Work with CEO to develop a multi-year strategic plan and to deliver an investment and asset management strategy
- Analyse strategic priorities and business plans for investment
- Asset/portfolio management meeting to identify operational and financial needs, aspirations and financial viability/mandate
- Build up and maintain relationship with different stakeholders, e.g. partners, developers, government officials, legal, and key property agencies etc.
- Collaboration with internal and external parties/property agencies in inspecting, understanding and evaluating the property investment opportunities
- Source, analyze, conduct feasibility studies, financial analysis, cash flow modeling, valuation and due diligence
- Prepare presentations of assets/opportunities/ recommendations to management
- Keep abreast of market information, conduct research and perform analysis on various property markets
- Create and update templates/models for real estate investment analysis and deal process flow
- Doing comprehensive asset review and options appraisals process across different portfolios.
- Reviewing, adjusting and monitoring investment structure, philosophy, process and policies to serve current and future needs
- Around 20 years’ relevant experience, with 10 years in senior management position
- Registered Professional Surveyor (MRICS/MHKIS) and prefers senior Professional Surveyor (FRICS/FHKIS)
- Deep understanding of current market condition and relevant statutory frameworks; and have proven market connection and network.
- Strong hands-on experience working in and leading the corporate strategic planning, and investment strategy
- Good track record of property transactions
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Effective interpersonal, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 August 2022My client is a well-known developer and they are now looking for a Building Service Engineer for leading exiting new build residential projects. They have properties over the world including HK, China, England, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and more with deversify types of premises.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 July 2022My client is a well-known developer and they have set up a ESG Committee, chaired by CEO to oversee the group’s development and implementation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022My reputable client is looking to a Leasing Manager to expand their business and maintain stakeholder relationship. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a large-scale international company and they are now seeking for an operation manager and an Engineer for facilities management. Manager: Manage the facilities management team and oversee the inspection, repair and maintenance of facilities to ensure optimal operating results. Engineer: Rich technical knowledge in building service, project planning and deal with extenal and internal parties