Sustainability / ESG AM
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 24 July 2022hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2022-07-24 2022-09-22 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a well-known developer and they have set up a ESG Committee, chaired by CEO to oversee the group’s development and implementation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies.
- Support the implementation of Corporate Sustainability Strategies and Policies
- Assess and analyze company ESG policies and practices. Processes to identify areas of improvements in accordance with the organizations commitment to sustainability
- Drive holistic ESG framework to indicate ESG activities supporting Sustainable Business
- Monitor the KPIs performance and progress
- Work seamlessly with both internal Subject Matter Experts and external stakeholders to build internal capacity across the portfolio in advancing operations
- Conduct research to identify environmental and sustainability concerns, interests and issues
- Responsible for compiling ESG report from reliable data collection stage
- Design appealing ESG stories to promote company brand and enhance retention of stakeholders
- Organize social and community projects. Provide support in submissions for various real estate benchmarks and sustainability indices
- Bachelor Degree or above in Social Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- 5-7 years working experience and skills
- Passionate about sustainability and building innovation
- Ability to analyze and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information
- Excellent organizational and program management skills
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 August 2022My client is a well-known developer and they are now looking for a Building Service Engineer for leading exiting new build residential projects. They have properties over the world including HK, China, England, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and more with deversify types of premises.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022My client is a large-scale developer and they are looking for an investment director to find out new investment opportunity and manage existing asset. They have property asset around the world, including Hong Kong, Mainalnd and England.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022My reputable client is looking to a Leasing Manager to expand their business and maintain stakeholder relationship. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a large-scale international company and they are now seeking for an operation manager and an Engineer for facilities management. Manager: Manage the facilities management team and oversee the inspection, repair and maintenance of facilities to ensure optimal operating results. Engineer: Rich technical knowledge in building service, project planning and deal with extenal and internal parties