Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 13 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a large-scale listed conglomerate and they are now hiring a Sustainability Director to lead group level sustianability matters.
• Leads the design, execution and performance monitoring of global corporate strategy for sustainability for the group
• Improve and monitor sustainability performance and best practices and embed sustainability into overall business strategy
• Oversee operating companies’ compliance and support, data management, design of action plans, management of key projects and activities
• Formulate, advise on, and manage relevant group level policies on all sustainability matters related to material environmental issues
• Lead the production of annual ESG report, key sustainability indices, production of Board reports, and investor engagement with ESG analysts and Funds
• Provide high level advice and counsel to senior management on key sustainability issues
• Lead internal and external communications to promote sustainability across the group
• Head up the Sustainable Development Office, and manage departmental budget to ensure sustainability is driven appropriately and results attained
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in life sciences, social sciences, environmental management, or related discipline
• 15 - 20 years of experience in a corporate or commercial sustainability leadership role
• Good at stakeholder management and leadship skill
• Proven record in risk management set against wider societal and environment problems, with first-hand experience of practical solutions
• Sound knowledge of current and future policies, trends, technology and information impacting sectors which Swire operates
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills, and be comfortable in influencing and engaging with all levels of the business
• Good command of both written and spoken English
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022Our client is a large-scale conglomerate and they are now seeking for a sustainability manager and an assistant manager. Manager: Carbon & Climate modelling, ESG risk assessment, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, scenario planning, scientific & technical report, presentation to stakeholders AM: ESG Report, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, stakeholder management, ESG data analysis
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 May 2022Our client is one of the leading real estate property developers and headquartered in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a sustainability manager - engineer side, who will be responsible for new build construction projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2022Our client is a well-known international company. They are seeking for a Real Estate Manager responsible for the leasing matters for the APAC Portfolio: Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan to develop and optimize real estate portfolios in line with business strategies and objectives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is a large-scale company and they are now seeking for an Assistant Project Manager for Lifts & Escalators project.