Group Sustainability Manager / AM
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 07 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/real-estate-consulting 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large-scale conglomerate and they are now seeking for a sustainability manager and an assistant manager. Manager: Carbon & Climate modelling, ESG risk assessment, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, scenario planning, scientific & technical report, presentation to stakeholders AM: ESG Report, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, stakeholder management, ESG data analysis
• Manage modelling of company Carbon & Climate Vision Goal
• Build internal capacity for climate scenario analysis and strategic planning, and assess the climate impact of new projects
• Monitor voluntary carbon markets and emissions trading schemes
• Support ESG risk assessment in supply chain (sustainability in procurement)
• Support the ESG materiality assessment process
• Prepare regular insight and ESG risk assessment reports to senior management and Board
• Develop timely responses to ESG queries from the finance sector, including investors, lenders and insurers
• Support Business Units with technical insights and expertise related to ESG risk management as required
• A relevant and recognised University degree in business, finance, science, engineering, environment, or sustainability-related program or studies
• A second and/or higher degree in a related field is preferred
• Professional qualifications and/or memberships in a field of science, engineering, business, environment or sustainability is an advantage
• 10+ years of relative experience, less experience candidate will be considered as AM
• Technical expertise and knowledge of carbon modelling, scenario planning, carbon markets and/or sustainability in procurement
• Experience in understanding and interpreting scientific and technical reports
• Analytical skills to combine quantitative and qualitative data points
• Advanced presentation skills and ability to articulate complex technical issues
• Effective stakeholder management and organizational skills and ability to work independently under pressure to deal with multiple tasks and tight deadlines
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• High proficiency in written and spoken English required, knowledge of Cantonese/ Mandaring
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022My client is a large-scale listed conglomerate and they are now hiring a Sustainability Director to lead group level sustianability matters.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2022Our client is a well-known international company. They are seeking for a Real Estate Manager responsible for the leasing matters for the APAC Portfolio: Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan to develop and optimize real estate portfolios in line with business strategies and objectives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 May 2022Our client is one of the leading real estate property developers and headquartered in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a sustainability manager - engineer side, who will be responsible for new build construction projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is a large-scale company and they are now seeking for an Assistant Project Manager for Lifts & Escalators project.