Research Analyst, Real Estate
Location Central and Western DistrictFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelvin Chong
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 science-and-research 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
Our client is a leading Real estate research body across the APAC region. To cope with their continuous expansion, their headquarter in Hong Kong is currently seeking for high calibre individual to join their Research team.
- Reporting to their Head of Research, you will be responsible to conduct quantitative and qualitative research for the Real estate and property market across Hong Kong, Greater China and APAC region.
- You will be responsible to gather data’s via research agencies, public sector and also research projects across top tier academic institutions.
- You will also be acting as a business partner working closely with the public sector consulting team involved in drafting policies and procedures for the government bodies.
- Degree holder from a top tier university
- Minimum of 3 years work experiences across either commercial/ financial services sector
- Prior research experiences will be an advantage but not a must
- Passion or interest within the real estate/ property industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work across matrix structure
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is a must
- Fresh graduate with outstanding academic background is also welcome to apply