Assistant QS Manager - Developer
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 08 August 2022hong-kong property-construction/quantity-surveying 2022-08-08 2022-10-07 building-and-construction Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for a new Assistant QS manager
- Preparation of budget & value engineering proposal; appointment of consultant team
- Cost management, cash-flow monitoring & contract administration during project cycle.
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties to facilitate smooth progress of project for achievement of development objectives.
- Collaborate with consultants to achieve development objectives, with particular emphasis on cost effectiveness and contractual and QS matters
- Degree holders in Surveying or Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in local building projects
- Experience in developing process and procedures
- Good communication skills, being proactive, mature and self-confident
- Excellent command of both spoken English and Cantonese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2022Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager in charge of Green Building (New & Renovation projects) & Net Zero and decarbonization campaign.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for a new QS manager
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for no. of key site staff for their on going residential project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022A top consultant with ongoing mix-used properties project and currently looking for a Senior Project Manager(Architect).
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD52,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2022Our client is a top E&M service provider and they are seeking for a new PM to work on for their new railway project.