Customer Service Officer / SO (Resi Property Handover)
Salary HKD20,000 - HKD30,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Angel Shiu
Date posted 23 August 2023hong-kong property-construction/property-management 2023-08-23 2023-10-22 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is a well-known developer in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Officer / Senior Officer to manage all customer-related aspects and issues.
- Establish and uphold the Company's brand reputation throughout the handover process, while contributing to the development of exceptional brand standards in both current and future projects
- Implement departmental standard operating procedures across all projects
- Collaborate with different teams to strategize, execute, and conduct pre-handover defect checks for newly built units and subsequent phases
- Monitor and ensure prompt completion of defect rectification tasks
- Address inquiries and complaints from owners, residents, and customers
- Follow up on inquiries or complaints from owners, residents, and customers, ensuring satisfactory resolution of all issues
- Promptly report any irregularities within the assigned area to management
- Higher Diploma or above in Hotel Management or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in property handover or customer service
- Experience in preparing and handing over upscale residential properties is a definite advantage
- Outgoing personality and able to work independently under pressure
- Ability to interact with co-workers and customers flexibly, proactively and efficiently
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Angel Shiu via Angel.Shiu@robertwalters.com.hk.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 September 2023My client are local Hong Kong developers. Stable and comfortable working environment and work-life balance ensured.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 September 2023My client is a well-known developer in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for Leasing Manager or Assistant Leasing Manager for their co-working space portfolio. Welcome candidates from commercial leasing background or co-working space background.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2023My clients are well-known developers in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for several Leasing Officer, Senior Officer, and Assistant Leasing Manager for their retail / office / residential portfolios.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2023My client is a world-leading E&M Contractor, who is a well-developed conglomerate in Engineering industry. They provide diversified manufacturing and construction services for new projects, including but not limited to infrastructure, building, and civil.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2023My client is a fast-growing conglomerate in Hong Kong with diversified business and property portfolio across regions.