Senior Property Manager - Modern Fresh Market
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 20 October 2022hong-kong property-construction/property-management 2022-10-20 2022-12-19 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Property Management Senior Manager to in charge of the Fresh Market business operation and management.
• Supervise team members to enforce best practices and service standardization for a portfolio of fresh markets
• Facilitate the resources and workflow planning whenever there is a change in fresh market business model
• Driver of Quality Assurance function for Fresh Markets Property
• Build an operation system for implementation to all in-house fresh markets
• Take up service audit function to evaluate the effectiveness of service standard in fresh market operations
• Regular review and update the management operation procedures in different business model (e.g. Direct Management, SLM, etc.) for equipping frontline members with standard operating guidelines
• Coordinator of Fresh Market Management function with Business Units
• Engage and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders including identification of service enhancement opportunities to support fresh market business growth
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Business, Property Management or related discipline
• Relevant managerial experience preferably in property / facilities management, fresh market management operator or supermarket chain store
• Exposure to management of quality assurance system is preferred
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills in facilities management is essential
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for dealing cross functionally with peers and senior management
• Self-initiated, detail-oriented with high commitment to excellence
• Must have knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel and Power Point
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Holder of a valid driver’s licence is an advantage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 October 2022Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for 2 leasing talents (officer to AM grade, depends on experience) to handle lease in their profolio.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 December 2022Our client is a large-scale internation company and they are now looking for a Senior Health & Safety Manager for their constuction business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 November 2022Our client is a top consultancy firm and they are seeking for an engineering director to look after the structural department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 November 2022Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Leasing SM / Manager for new retail project in Hong Kong.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 November 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for a new senior QS or QS manager