Property Manager - Sustainability Solution
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 09 August 2022hong-kong property-construction/property-management 2022-08-09 2022-10-08 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a well-known developer and they are now looking for a Sustainability Manager for leading exiting property management project and oversee sustainability and energy saving solution.
- Prepare building renovation planning and ESG enhancement works for the existing premises;
- Act as a Project Manager in relation to the renovation / improvement projects;
- Deliver the directions of company between the Headquaters and Site-in-Charge (Property Manager);
- Provide Headquarters support to on-site management office;
- Help to prepare ESG report with the Group Sustainability team;
- Prepare sustainability related policies for internal staff;
- Prepare staff training to Head Office and Site staff and supervise the operation/ Management Office;
- Prepare annual budget and budget control of corporate property;
- Attend project / site progress meetings, and manage the relationship with workplace service providers to ensure their resources are utilized appropriately, and ensure timely completion of projects within the approved budget;
- Review and evaluate proposals and monitor the renovation / improvement and review the schedule for all essential facilities necessary for the renovation / improvement project;
- Prepare regular reports, operation proposal or plans for management review Requirements;
- Passionate about sustainability and building innovation
- Experience in sustainability, and ESG from property industry
- Strong organizational, program management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Recognised degree in Property Management, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or relevant qualification
- Strong proficiency in Chinese, English and fluency in Putonghua being an advantage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 September 2022Our client is a major developer in Hong Kong. Currently, they are hiring for a (Assistant) Building Surveyer to support their project team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 September 2022Our client is a large-scale manufacturer and they are now looking for a Senior Engineer / Engineer to oversee the new production line in a with GMP and GXP standard.
Salary: HKD22,000 - HKD38,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022My client is a major developer, they are looking for a P&D Engineer to oversee their projects and operations.
Salary: HKD22,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022My client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to support their new build project.
Salary: HKD18,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Our client is one of the market-leading engineering company. To cope with their rapid-growing business, they are looking for a mechanical engineer to join them.