(Assistant) Chief Engineer (Hotel, 5-day, MEP)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Dicky Leung
Date posted 11 September 2023hong-kong property-construction/mechanical-electrical-plumbing 2023-09-11 2023-11-10 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a reputable client side company, they are looking for a Chief Engineer/ Assistant Chief Engineer
- Assist the Engineering Director in managing the technical operation.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to ensure the reliability and safety of equipment.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of the hotel's equipment, machinery, and systems, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Manage a team of 7-8 people including technicians and other staff members to ensure the operation
- Regular inspections of the hotel's equipment and facilities to identify potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards, including those related to fire safety and governmental rules & regulations.
- Maintenance and repair activities related documentation
- Liaise with various stakeholders including housekeeping, front office, and food and beverage, to ensure smooth operations and effective communication.
- Relevant education in engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a technical or engineering role, hospitality industry is an advantage but not a must
- Good general knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, as well as HVAC systems.
- Experience with maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2023My client is a world-leading E&M Contractor, who is a well-developed conglomerate in Engineering industry. They provide diversified manufacturing and construction services for new projects, including but not limited to infrastructure, building, and civil.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2023My client is a fast-growing conglomerate in Hong Kong with diversified business and property portfolio across regions.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 September 2023Our client is one of the largest contractor worldwide, and they are now looking for a project engineer for their new awarded projects in Hong Kong.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2023/
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD38,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2023My client is a world-leading top-tier E&M Contractor. They are a well-developed but also fast growing conglomerate in HVAC and Chiller Industry.