BIM Manager/ Assistant manager (E&M/ Civil/ 5-day)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Dicky Leung
Date posted 11 May 2023hong-kong property-construction/mechanical-electrical-plumbing 2023-05-11 2023-07-10 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is an leading engineering company in HK and they are hiring for a BIM Manager / Assistant Manager:
- Lead a team of BIM modeller /Engineer
- Modify and update BIM deliverables for construction projects.
- Prepare project tender by developing BIM drawings and models.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for coordination of BIM matters.
- Degree holder in construction, building services engineering or any related disciplines
- At least 8 years' relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills, leadership skills and team management skills.
- Familiar with BIM applications (eg. Revit, naviswork etc.)
- CCBM is preferred
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 June 2023Our client is a MNC consulting firm and they are hiring for a Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer for their Geotechnical team
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 May 2023Our client is a market leading platform in data centre project, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2023Our client is a MNC engineering company, they are expanding the project team and hiring for a Project Manager role:
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 May 2023Our client is expanding their project team and hiring for E&M Engineer, below please find the details
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2023Our client is a major contractor company in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for a Project Engineer to support their environmental project.