Project Director (data centre/ E&M/ 100 - 130K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Dicky Leung
Date posted 09 March 2023hong-kong property-construction/mechanical-electrical-plumbing 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 building-and-construction Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a leading engineering company and they are expanding the team with a project director opening:
- Responsible for HK Data Center design and project management, monitor the progress of building data centre
- Liaies with consulting companies, monitor and control the site progress to ensure work completed on-time, within scope and budget
- Carry out the plan and construction drawing design, control the quality of drawings, oversee and coordinate the smooth running of the department, implement the project changes, cost audit, etc.
- Manage and monitor the quality control of works, such as the work schedule progress, material and equipment on site, investigate and analyze the quality accident, advise the remedy solutions, perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Daily visit to the site, regular meeting with site agents / clients / consultants / sub-contractors to deal with any rising issues or difficulties.
- University graduated in Building Services / Structural / Construction Management / Electrical Engineering / I.T. / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Familiar with local Data Center Construction regulations, standards and practices
- Practical HK data centre experience in design or construction
- Familiar with HK Data Center Design and Engineering Operations, with a deep understanding of electrical and mechanical data centre infrastructure
- PMP qualification is required
- Knowledge of ITIL framework is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience in AutoCAD or BIM modelling skill
- Strong leadership, presentation and problem-solving skills
Get in touch
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD130,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 March 2023Our clients are long-established developers in Hong Kong. I am recently help to look for few Senior Leasing Roles to join their teams.