Project Manager (HVAC, up to 65K, 15 months salary, 5-day)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Dicky Leung
Date posted 11 January 2023hong-kong property-construction/mechanical-electrical-plumbing 2023-01-29 2023-03-12 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a leading E&M engineering company in HK, they are having a new headcount for a HVAC Project Manager role, please find the details below:
- Lead a team for overall project management including carrying out feasibility studies, product trials, design, installation, commissioning, and maintenance services of HVAC system for new chiller plant and retrofit projects
- Tender documents preparation and work with procurement team for tendering
- Liaise with various stakeholder including client, consultant, external contractor and internal teams including engineer, sales team etc.
- Project control including preparing budget forecast, controling costs and managing schedule
- Report on project progress and financial performance in a timely manner
- Monitor SHEQ systems to ensure all required standards are achieved
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Building Services or related disciplines
- 8 years' experience in HVAC engineering, with good understanding in various HVAC systems and overall project management including new chiller plant and retrofit projects
- Good understanding in facility management, chiller plant operation, optimization and energy management
- Proven experience in project management and contractor management is required
Salary: HKD38,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 December 2022Our client is a well-known E&M company in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Project Manager to support their project.
Salary: HKD38,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 December 2022Our client is a well-known E&M organisation in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Project Manager/Senior Engineer to support their project.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 December 2022Our client is a top railway product manufacturer and they are seeking for a new Senior Operation Manager to manage the internal teams.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 December 2022Our client is a leading MNC Engineering Company in Hong Kong. They Re now looking for a Assiatant Project Manger/Senior Engineer to support their team expansion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 December 2022An operator is hiring for a Operation Manager for setting up a new team, below please find the job details: