(Senior) Engineer (Electrical, HVAC, FS, P&D, 5-day, up to 52K)
Salary 12AL, Medical insurance
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dicky Leung
Date posted 16 September 2022hong-kong property-construction/mechanical-electrical-plumbing 2022-09-16 2022-10-16 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A HK Leading E&M engineering company is now hiring for the positions of Senior Engineer / Engineer:
- Responsible for technical drawing, project planning, site coordination, quality control, safety management and testing & commissioning
- Provide technical advice for team member for project execution
- Liaise with client, consultants and contractors and internal parties for overall project management
- At least Higher Diploma holder in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in E&M project is required
- Team player. can-do attitude is preferred
- Applicant with less experience would be considered as Engineer/ Assistant Engineer
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2022Our client is a renowned Engineering company in Hong Kong. Due to the business expansion. they are now hiring for Assistant Project Manager & Senior Engineer to support their operation.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 August 2022Our client is a top industrial process engineering company and they are seeking for a senior operation mananger to in charge of the company P&L and develop long term strategy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022A top consultant with ongoing mix-used properties project and currently looking for a Senior Project Manager(Architect).
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD52,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2022Our client is a top E&M service provider and they are seeking for a new PM to work on for their new railway project.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 September 2022Our client is a large-scale main contractor and they are now looking for a Senior Safety Officer to oversee a new housing project.