MEP Technical Director - Top consultancy
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 06 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/mechanical-electrical-plumbing 2022-06-06 2022-08-05 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a top consultancy firm and they are seeking for a MEP technical director to support their regional projects.
- Manage the department and represent the Company for key MEP technical matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the in-house building services capability to support major projects and tenders.
- Value engineer MEP proposals using knowledge of the market, codes and latest technologies.
- Advise working projects and bid teams on MEP matters.
- Assess proposals from MEP stakeholders.
- Degree holder in Building Services /Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Professional qualifications in MCIBSE / MIME is preferred;
- 15+ year of Experience of infrastructure design
- Sound knowledge of building services engineering gained with a combination of contractors and consultants;
- Knowledge of procurement and estimation of building service components from global sources;
- Able to understand local and international codes and quality standards for design and building services components and equipment;
- Willing to mentor junior staff;
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022Our client is a top civil project contractor and they are seeking for a construction manager to look after their new project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 June 2022Our client is a top signalling product manufacturer and they are seeking for a new project manager to manage the project team and client relationship.