Senior Manager & SO - Marketing (Shopping Mall) (Multi-job)
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 13 April 2023hong-kong property-construction/leasing 2023-04-13 2023-06-12 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our clients are well-known developers and I am helping to hire some Marketing talents in real estate industry. Please click 'apply' and start a confidential chat if interested.
• Provide marketing support to leasing portfolios
• Lead the team to in developing and driving long term marketing strategies and programs including sales-driven promotions, PR events, stage shows, in-mall decorations and social media promotions to maximize branding and events awareness.
• Budget planning and monitoring
• Perform in cost allocation, budget control and maintain a high-cost effectiveness for ROI
• Lead and manage public relations ( e.g. media relations, media coverage, community relations, KOL etc ) strategies
• Explore collaboration opportunities with tenants, business partners and new affiliate partners to nurture new joint promotion possibilities
• Work closely with Corporate Communicate team to support corporate CRM, corporate marketing events and PR crisis management related to retail shopping malls
• Lead the team to conduct market research data analysis and reports compilation
• Work closely with various stakeholders and business units for smooth operation of ad hoc projects
• Degree holder in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications or related disciplines
• SM: over 10 years’ solid experience in promotion, marketing or public relations in shopping malls
• SO: over 2 years’ solid experience in promotion, marketing or public relations in shopping malls
• Creative, well-organised and self-motivated with good project management, analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and leadership skills
• A highly motivated multi-tasker. Result-oriented with good analytical skills and business acumen
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Proficient and fluent in English and Chinese
• Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, MS Power point, Excel & Chinese Word Processing
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan via Heibe.Chan@robertwalters.com.hk.
Get in touch
+852 2161 9430
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 June 2023Our client is a MNC consulting firm and they are hiring for a Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer for their Geotechnical team
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 May 2023Our client is a Hong Kong well-known developer. They are looking for a Leasing Manager / Assistant Leasing Manager to take care a large-scale new retail portfolio.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 May 2023Our client is a Hong Kong well-known developer. They are looking for a Sales Manager / Assistant Manager to take care few new residential properties.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 May 2023My client is a fast-growing MNC in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Facility Engineer to join their team.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2023Our client is a major contractor company in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for a Project Engineer to support their environmental project.