Assistant Leasing Manager - Retail
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 29 December 2022hong-kong property-construction/leasing 2022-12-29 2023-02-27 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager for retail mall in Hong Kong.
- Handle full range of leasing and marketing matter for large scale retail projects
- Execute leasing strategy / rental guidelines / leasing policies to maximize the investment return
- Assist in preparation of market research and rental forecast, leasing budget, legal and leasing document, tenancy fitting-out expenses and regular leasing reports
- Liaise and build good relationship with various internal and external functions on performing leasing and tenancy administration, promotion activities and property management issues to ensure smooth operation
- Establish good relationship with tenants and property agents
- Bachelor Degree or above is preferred
- At least 5 years of solid leasing experience in large scale shopping malls
- Good knowledge of retail industry
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less or more experience will be considered for Senior Officer or Manager
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Our client is a local Developer in Hong Kong. Currently, they are seeking for an Assistant Building Surveyor who experienced in Project Management A&A, renovation/Fitting-out projects.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Our client is a global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team and business, they are looking for a Senior Sustainabilty Manager.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Our client is a global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team and business, they are looking for a Senior Sustainabilty Manager.
Salary: HKD38,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 December 2022Our client is a well-known E&M company in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Project Manager to support their project.
Salary: 15ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 December 2022Our client is a private developer in HK, they are hiring for a APM / SE for their current project needs: