Leasing Manager (Grade A Office)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 03 November 2022hong-kong property-construction/leasing 2022-11-03 2023-01-02 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Leasing Manager oversea mainland (Greater Bay Area) market.
- Oversee the leasing performance to maximise rental revenue and growth potential in Shenzhen and Greater Bay Area (GBA);
- Formulating leasing budgets and marketing strategies, identifying prospective tenants, maintaining; tenants’ relations, engaging in negotiation, as well as conducting market researches and financial analyses
- Negotiate with clients on lease terms and conditions for new and renewal leases;
- Coordinate with internal departments to facilitate the admission and expansion of tenants in China;
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- More than 5 years’ relevant leasing working experience in China market;
- Familiarize leasing procedure, rule and regulation of leasing in China;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented, self-disciplined and systematic;
- Station in HK, frequent travel to mainland
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 October 2022Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for 2 leasing talents (officer to AM grade, depends on experience) to handle lease in their profolio.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 November 2022Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Leasing SM / Manager for new retail project in Hong Kong.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 October 2022Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Property Management Senior Manager to in charge of the Fresh Market business operation and management.
Salary: 15ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 December 2022Our client is a private developer in HK, they are hiring for a APM / SE for their current project needs:
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 December 2022Our client is expanding their project team and hiring for E&M Engineer/ Project Manager, below please find the details