Leasing Manager / AM - Retail, Landlord
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 26 August 2022hong-kong property-construction/leasing 2022-08-26 2022-10-25 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the leading real estate property developers and headquartered in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an assistnt leasing manager who will be responsible for a new feature project with artistic retail and F&B trade.
• Leading the leasing team to implement leasing plan and strategies and monitor the daily operation of the tenants
• Strengthen business network with current tenants, corporate clients, property agencies and business partners
• Conduct market research, analyze data and compile various reports & presentation for management
• Prepare budget planning and rental forecast
• Coordinate with other departments / external parties on layout planning, tenants’ fitting-out and refurbishment / revamping works
• Establish and maintain good relationship with tenants and property agents
• Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
• 5+ years' relevant experience in retail leasing, preferably with major developers or large-scale tenant companies
• Experienced in feature or artistic local leasing projects is preferred
• Related leasing experience in tenant side will be considered
• Strong market sense and proactive attitude
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Customer focus with good communication and negotiation skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 August 2022My client is a well-known developer and they are now looking for a Building Service Engineer for leading exiting new build residential projects. They have properties over the world including HK, China, England, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and more with deversify types of premises.
Salary: HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2022我們現正為一間國際電力公司尋找冷氣技術員
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 August 2022My client is a large scale engineering company and they are now looking for a Quality Manager to standardize the system set up and doing internal audit.