Real Estate Manager (Leasing)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 06 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/leasing 2022-06-06 2022-08-05 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well-known international company. They are seeking for a Real Estate Manager responsible for the leasing matters for the APAC Portfolio: Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan to develop and optimize real estate portfolios in line with business strategies and objectives.
- Implement leasing plans and processes for lease acquisition, lease renewal and lease re-gearing of real estate assets/ portfolio
- Plan, organize and deliver leasehold solutions in accordance with established timelines and budgets
- Negotiate lease transactions and agreements, and approve lease agreements with customers and potential customers
- Evaluate alternative options to satisfy business new office strategy and market change
- Formulate facilities management strategies and repair & maintenance measures
- Work with internal departments and external property developers and vendors, provide professional business and technical advices on projects and tasks
- Ensure all work and procedures are in compliance with legal regulations and environmental, health and safety requirements, as well as internal policies and ESG initiatives
- Degree holder in Engineering/ Building Services/ Architecture/ Facilities Management/ Building Surveying or related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications
- 8 years’ relevant experience in property developer or consultancy firm, with exposures on construction management, lease management, facilities management, etc.
- Relevant experience in industrial/ logistics warehouse sector is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and AutoCAD
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022My client is a large-scale listed conglomerate and they are now hiring a Sustainability Director to lead group level sustianability matters.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022Our client is a large-scale conglomerate and they are now seeking for a sustainability manager and an assistant manager. Manager: Carbon & Climate modelling, ESG risk assessment, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, scenario planning, scientific & technical report, presentation to stakeholders AM: ESG Report, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, stakeholder management, ESG data analysis
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 May 2022Our client is one of the leading real estate property developers and headquartered in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a sustainability manager - engineer side, who will be responsible for new build construction projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is a large-scale company and they are now seeking for an Assistant Project Manager for Lifts & Escalators project.