Landscape Architect - Developer
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 22 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/landscape 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 design-and-creative Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading developer working on a variety of local projects covering a mix of sectors is looking for a experienced Landscape Architect to join their team.
- Prepare and support the design from concept to construction including preliminary design, technical drawings, and specifications on landscape
- Prepare and develop presentations and reports for all the project stages
- Contribute an innovative development plans;
- Advise on problems, proposed changes and offer alternative solutions for the designs;
- Manage external consultants on their work quality and project status;
- Control and Supervise the landscape quality of construction works;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, external consultant and contractors and local authorities when required.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or Relevant Disciplines with minimum 8 years of experience in a landscape position
- Candidates with experiences working in Property developer are preferred;
- Preference for proven experience in the residential projects in Hong Kong;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate ideas and concepts;
- Ability to work in a team environment, motivate and lead individuals and create a positive team environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software, AutoCAD, Sketchup Pro and Microsoft Office
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is a large-scale company and they are now seeking for an Assistant Project Manager for Lifts & Escalators project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a large-scale international company and they are now seeking for an operation manager and an Engineer for facilities management. Manager: Manage the facilities management team and oversee the inspection, repair and maintenance of facilities to ensure optimal operating results. Engineer: Rich technical knowledge in building service, project planning and deal with extenal and internal parties
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022My client is a large-scale listed conglomerate and they are now hiring a Sustainability Director to lead group level sustianability matters.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022Our client is a large-scale conglomerate and they are now seeking for a sustainability manager and an assistant manager. Manager: Carbon & Climate modelling, ESG risk assessment, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, scenario planning, scientific & technical report, presentation to stakeholders AM: ESG Report, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, stakeholder management, ESG data analysis