Facility Engineer (Electrical/Client-side/Up to 50k)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Joyce Chan
Date posted 31 December 2022hong-kong property-construction/facilities-management 2023-01-13 2023-03-01 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a well-known conglomerate in Hong Kong. They are looking for an Facility Engineer (Electrical) to join their team.
- Responsible for daily operation and maintenance works
- Provides maintenance solutions and strategy for Electrical systems
- Tendering, design work, project execution, and site monitoring of an electrical project are all responsibilities.
- Manage contractors, consultants and technicians to ensure the quality of performance is up to standard
- Monitor project’s development and resolving emergency issues
- Degree in Electrical / Building Services/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in Facility Management/Maintenance work (Electrical)
- Holder of REW Grade B and H or above will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese Writing and Speaking
- Good communication and leadership skills
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 January 2023Our client is one the of major developer in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Technical Supervisor for their maintenance team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 December 2022A leading engineering company is hiring for (Senior) BIM Engineer / Modeller:
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Our client is one of the largest logistic house in Hong Kong, this role will be partnering with electronic engineer to support the all the project execution including new build, maintenance and A&A.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD36,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 December 2022Our client is a large-scale consultancy and they are now looking for a supervisor for a Chemical Plant Site Project. (Perm role)