Facility Management APAC
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 30 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/facilities-management 2022-07-04 2022-08-29 building-and-construction Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
- Manage asset life cycles, and conduct isk management on end-of-life workplace and IT room support system (power/cooling) assets
- Budgeting and planning for workplace & IT room support system upgrade and life cycle replacement
- Regulatory knowledge of relevant certification and guideline in APAC countries. (ASHRE, WR2, AS, LEW, FSD etc..)
- APAC wide MEP asset maintenance planning in CAFM/IWMS (Planon)
- Maintenance scope and contract negotiation with service providers
- Monitor preventive maintenance schedule
- Provide technical expertise for unplanned repair / breakdown and coordinate with vendor directly during emergency breakdown and corrective operation
- Plan annual preventive maintenance schedule for all APAC offices
- Location governance and adherence to company change and Incident and Problem Management processes
- Experience with IT room MEP design and operation (power, cooling, safety security)
- Planned maintenance dashboard, Energy saving dashboard for APAC
- Establish and implement training plans for CRES APAC employees, fostering a continuous improvement mind set.
- Collaborate with global and regional experts to define initiatives and issue resolution for APAC.
- Drive global initiatives /change deployments related to safety security, smart building and MEP in APAC
- Run the environmental and energy management in the region in line with the divisional guidance, the global management system (GMS) and the ISO 14001standard.
- Conduct internal ISO14001 audit for all APAC offices
- Coordinate external ISO 14001 audit and plan management review meeting half yearly
- Train local staff in sustainability reporting as needed (e.g. CR360 Reporting)
- Secure reporting of Environmental Performance Indicators (EPI)
- ~8 years’ experience in engineering services operation and infra projects context.
- Corporate Real Estate experience
- (~200K sq ft) project MEP design and execution experience
- Deep knowledge on Building Management System design, implementation and operation
- ITIL based change & incident management knowledge and track record
- Experience with ISO14001 standards and ISO 14001 lead auditor certification desired
- A refined interpersonal skill in a culturally and geographically diverse team is essential
- Willing to travel within APAC for infra project, external ISO audit and workshops
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a large-scale international company and they are now seeking for an operation manager and an Engineer for facilities management. Manager: Manage the facilities management team and oversee the inspection, repair and maintenance of facilities to ensure optimal operating results. Engineer: Rich technical knowledge in building service, project planning and deal with extenal and internal parties
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022My client is a large-scale developer and they are looking for an investment director to find out new investment opportunity and manage existing asset. They have property asset around the world, including Hong Kong, Mainalnd and England.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 July 2022My client is a well-known developer and they have set up a ESG Committee, chaired by CEO to oversee the group’s development and implementation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022Our client is a leading developer working on a variety of local projects covering a mix of sectors is looking for a experienced Landscape Architect to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022My client is a large-scale listed conglomerate and they are now hiring a Sustainability Director to lead group level sustianability matters.