Facility Management Manager / Engineer (Warehouse and office)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 21 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/facilities-management 2022-06-27 2022-08-20 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large-scale international company and they are now seeking for an operation manager and an Engineer for facilities management. Manager: Manage the facilities management team and oversee the inspection, repair and maintenance of facilities to ensure optimal operating results. Engineer: Rich technical knowledge in building service, project planning and deal with extenal and internal parties
- Lead facilities management team with Engineering and Technical staff
- Lead overall facilities management strategies, project plans and cost management
- Manage building and technical facilities
- Work with internal departments and external suppliers
- Provide professional business and technical advices on projects and tasks
- Ensure all work and procedures are in compliance with legal regulations and environmental, health and safety requirements, as well as internal policies and ESG initiatives
- Degree holder in Engineering/ Building Services/ Facilities Management/ Building Surveying or related disciplines
- Approved Electrical Licence (Grade B) or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in facilities management/ building services maintenance, candidates with less exp. will consider as Engineer
- Experience in owner, landlord, developer, contractor is preferred
- Strong knowledge in facilities management systems and quality control
- Strong leadership skin
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is a large-scale company and they are now seeking for an Assistant Project Manager for Lifts & Escalators project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022Our client is a leading developer working on a variety of local projects covering a mix of sectors is looking for a experienced Landscape Architect to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022My client is a large-scale listed conglomerate and they are now hiring a Sustainability Director to lead group level sustianability matters.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022Our client is a large-scale conglomerate and they are now seeking for a sustainability manager and an assistant manager. Manager: Carbon & Climate modelling, ESG risk assessment, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, scenario planning, scientific & technical report, presentation to stakeholders AM: ESG Report, ESG materiality assessment, qualitative & quantitative data combine, stakeholder management, ESG data analysis