Facility Management Manager / Engineer (Warehouse and office)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 21 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/facilities-management 2022-06-27 2022-08-20 engineering Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large-scale international company and they are now seeking for an operation manager and an Engineer for facilities management. Manager: Manage the facilities management team and oversee the inspection, repair and maintenance of facilities to ensure optimal operating results. Engineer: Rich technical knowledge in building service, project planning and deal with extenal and internal parties
- Lead facilities management team with Engineering and Technical staff
- Lead overall facilities management strategies, project plans and cost management
- Manage building and technical facilities
- Work with internal departments and external suppliers
- Provide professional business and technical advices on projects and tasks
- Ensure all work and procedures are in compliance with legal regulations and environmental, health and safety requirements, as well as internal policies and ESG initiatives
- Degree holder in Engineering/ Building Services/ Facilities Management/ Building Surveying or related disciplines
- Approved Electrical Licence (Grade B) or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in facilities management/ building services maintenance, candidates with less exp. will consider as Engineer
- Experience in owner, landlord, developer, contractor is preferred
- Strong knowledge in facilities management systems and quality control
- Strong leadership skin
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a large-scale Financial Institution and they are now seeking for a FM Manager for Building & Technical Operations in APAC Offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 August 2022My client is a well-known developer and they are now looking for a Building Service Engineer for leading exiting new build residential projects. They have properties over the world including HK, China, England, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and more with deversify types of premises.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022My reputable client is looking to a Leasing Manager to expand their business and maintain stakeholder relationship. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022My client is a large-scale developer and they are looking for an investment director to find out new investment opportunity and manage existing asset. They have property asset around the world, including Hong Kong, Mainalnd and England.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 July 2022My client is a well-known developer and they have set up a ESG Committee, chaired by CEO to oversee the group’s development and implementation of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies.