Facility Management Lead - Grade A Office
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 08 June 2022hong-kong property-construction/facilities-management 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a well-known listed compnay in Hong Kong and they are now seeking for a Facilities Management Lead and responsible for maintaining, operating all hard services in the Grade A Office Space, including MVAC system, Fire Services system, Plumbing & Drainage system, Electrical system and AV system.
• Lead and manage day-to-day functions of the team to deliver excellent facilities management in the office space
• Maintaining all aspect of hard services, including MVAC system, Fire Services system, Electrical system, Plumbing & Drainage system and AV system
• Leading technicians and maintenance contractors in carrying out day to day operation and preventative/corrective maintenance to ensure safe, reliable and energy efficient operation of all office premises
• Lead major works including power down planning, execution and new /refurbishment project management for critical equipment, lifecycle management and replacement
• Review and improve service operation procedure (SOP) on a regular basis
• Prepare annual budget and perform budget control
• Manage renovation / improvement projects and ensure timely completion of projects within an approved budget
• Review and evaluate proposals provided by external service providers and provide recommendation
• Managing performance of vendors and contractors according to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
• Tertiary qualification in Building Services or related discipline
• 10+ years related work experience with 5 years’ experience at supervisory level
• Good written, verbal and presentation skills with strong ability to communicate in English
• Strong leadership, well organized and excellent stakeholder management
• Strong sense of ownership, business risk, compliance and efficiency improvement
• Strong vendor management experience
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022A top developer with ongoing investment mix-used properties in China/HK and currently looking for a Senior Project Manager(Architect) based in HK.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022A top developer with ongoing investment mix-used properties in China/HK and currently looking for a Senior Project Manager(Architect) based in HK.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 July 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for no. of key site staff for their on going residential project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 July 2022Our client is a top developer and is planning for expansion. They are actively seeking for a new SE to support their upcoming residential project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022Our client is a top property management company and they are seeking for a new QS manager to develop strategies for acquiring necessary works, goods and services on a category basis.