Assistant Project Manager (Construction & Maintenance) - F&B
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 08 September 2022hong-kong property-construction/construction 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 building-and-construction Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is large-scale F&B corporation and they are now looking for a Constuction Manager who will be responsible for all new and existing restaurant development and in charge of the technical fesibility.
• Provide technical support for new site & remodel stores feasibility study and meet the timelines and within budget
• Responsible for shop layout plan and renovation/ refurbishment/ reinstatement project
• Prepare Tender Document, BQ & Drawings
• To manage the consultants and contractors and provide regular feedback on their performance
• To prepare the cost estimates, monitor the approved budget and exercise all cost control measures
• To evaluate the technical feasibility of all potential projects for both new and existing restaurants
• Co-ordination with Designers & other Internal Departments
• Co-ordination with Government Departments, including FEHD/BD/FSD
• Attending site inspection / meeting with the Departments of the Government/Landlord
• Degree holder or above in Engineering, Building or Construction Management preferred
• 6 years or above relevant field working experience, F&B experience is highly preferred
• Experience in handling FEHD licensing application procedure
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project & AUTOCAD
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 September 2022Our client is a large-scale developer and they are now looking for a Management Associate to have a 2 years program in CEO office and assist c-suite executive. On completion of the program, you will profress to be an Assistant Manager and your willing to choose working in department / CEO office path.
Salary: HKD18,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Our client is one of the market-leading engineering company. To cope with their rapid-growing business, they are looking for a mechanical engineer to join them.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD32,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Our client is a top consultant and they are seeking for new structural engineer to work on the new development project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 September 2022Our client is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong. They are now hiring registered safety officer mainly focus in MTR project.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 September 2022Our client is a major developer in Hong Kong. Currently, they are hiring for a (Assistant) Building Surveyer to support their project team.