Manager - Energy Consulting
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per month + with attractive benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Heibe Chan
Date posted 13 January 2023hong-kong property-construction/buliding-engineering 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 engineering Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well-known E&M contractor which deliver efficient energy consulting and engineering services to customers.
- Responsible for project management of site activities including carrying out energy audit, carbon audit, Retro-commissioning (RCx) Projects, feasibility studies, preparing project programme and budget, conducting engineering design. etc.
- Capture new business opportunities and increase company’s brand awareness in market.
- Do proposal preparation, sales presentation, partnership negotiation & ultimate closing of business contracts
- Work closely with clients and stakeholders to plan, schedule and set up proper procedures
- Prepare budget and financial forecast, responsible for costs control and schedule to achieve the targeted profit
- Implement and monitor the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) system to ensure that the required standards are achieved
- A recognized University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or relevant disciplines
- 7 years’+ relevant working experience and with Corporate Membership of the HKIE
- Professional membership of Registered Energy Assessor / BEAM Pro / RCx Pro
- Solid experienced in delivering Energy Audit / Carbon Audit / Retro-commissioning (RCx) / BEAM Plus / LEED / WELL assessment and report
- Solid experienced with managing energy service projects
- Competent with building energy modeling software is preferred (eQuest, IES–VE, DIALux, Fluent, Phoenics, etc)
- Possession of Construction Industry Safety Card
- Candidate with a valid driving license (1 or 2) is preferred
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiarity with ASHRAE standard, codes of practice, AUTOCAD would be an added advantage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Heibe Chan on +852 2161 9430 or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 January 2023Our client is a leading E&M engineering company in HK, they are having a new headcount for a HVAC Project Manager role, please find the details below:
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 January 2023Our client is a world-leading mobility solutions provider with traceable history, and they are looking for an Installation Manager / Supervisor to join them
Salary: HKD38,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 December 2022Our client is a well-known E&M company in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Project Manager to support their project.
Salary: 15ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 December 2022Our client is a private developer in HK, they are hiring for a APM / SE for their current project needs:
Salary: HKD38,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 December 2022Our client is a well-known E&M organisation in Hong Kong. To cope with team expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Project Manager/Senior Engineer to support their project.