Architectural Project Manager - Mixed Use Development
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Radeon Choy
Date posted 03 August 2022hong-kong property-construction/architecture 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 property-and-housing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top developer with ongoing investment mix-used properties and currently looking for a Project Manager(Architect).
- Responsible for planning, executing and managing various types of the residential projects
- Handle and manage full-cycle of project management including but not limited to design, technical engineering & licensing
- Manage performance of all consultancies, contractors, and other external vendors
- Manage on Government submission and approvals in a timely manner
- University or Master's degree in Architecture with HKIA
- Over 8+ years' experience in project management and exposure across Residential/Commercial
- Hands-on exposure in full-cycle of luxury residential/Commercial project management and technical studies
- Strong interpersonal skills, energetic, innovative with driven mindset
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for no. of key site staff for their on going residential project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are seeking for a new Assistant QS manager
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 July 2022Our client is a top E&M service provider and they are seeking for a new PM to work on their new railway project.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 August 2022Our client is a top industrial process engineering company and they are seeking for a senior operation mananger to in charge of the company P&L and develop long term strategy.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client is a top developer and they are setting up a new Prject Team to identify the development & investment potential in Hong Kong.