Supply Chain Executive (MNC, Jewellery, 25K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Dicky Leung
Date posted 08 September 2023hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2023-09-08 2023-11-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a MNC company, they are hiring for a Supply Chain Executive role:
- Contact and negotiate with freight forwarder for shipping arrangement
- Inbound and outbound shipments arrangement with cost evaluation
- Make general reports and other administrative duties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
- Relevant industry experience is an advantage but not a must
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skill is preferred
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD30,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023They are hiring Supply Chain Officers (across various levels) to assist the day-to-day operations.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023They are hiring an Assistant Supply Chain Manager with operational experience to maintain the key accounts relationship in the E-commerce sector.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023They are hiring a Supply Chain Manager with operational experience to maintain the key accounts relationship and implement operations.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD780,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022This role is a new role in the APAC team. This person is responsible to analyse data and find potential clients in the market. Ideally looking for someone ex logistics company as Sales or Key account background.
Salary: HKD23,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 September 2023They are hiring an Operations Manager with hands-on experience (in whether freights or warehouse operations) to maintain the key accounts relationship. Several roles (Senior Officer, Assistant Manager, and Regional Manager) are open.