Head of Supply Chain (MNC, Healthcare)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Dicky Leung
Date posted 24 May 2023hong-kong procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a MNC company specialises in offering a wide range of medical devices, pharmaceutical products, AI solutions etc. They are hiring for a Supply Chain Director / Head of Supply Chain:
- Lead the APAC supply chain team and manage both the inbound and outbound logistics, brokerage, customs, 3PL and distribution functions
- Manage a regional team including customer service, demand planning, warehousing and distribution planning and execution across the region, local warehouse in Hong Kong.
- Manage the processes and priorities to safeguard the quality of our products and their safe storage and transportation to our customers
- Develop regional logistics network to align with strategic business requirements
- Develop and implement new transportation strategies for national, regional, and international transportation across the APAC network.
- Develop functionality requirements and benefits case for future TMS and WMS applications.
- Define and control the logistics & resources budget and mid-term plan for the region.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain or any related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in supply chain management
- Experience in Pharma/ Medical Devices/ Complex logistics environment is an advantage
- Strong leadership experience and strong understanding of supply planning would be preferred
- Experience in managing APAC in-house / 3PL logistics operation
- Experience in project and change management with cost savings/ quality improvements is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Transportation (TMS) and Warehousing (WMS) system capabilities
Get in touch