Labeling Compliance Manager (Footwear and Fashion)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Rina Kaminishi
Date posted 30 September 20192019-10-17 2019-11-29 fashion Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 630000 630000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This job is newly created role in the team as their large client's demand is high. This Labelling Manager is responsible to look after footwear category for their online major client
- Assist the commercial team with compiling the required information to launch a comprehensive global care program.
- Be able to outline the data elements required to be disclosed on the garments themselves. These requirements are determined by the garment types and selling markets.
- List label type, format, and placement that is required given the information present on the label.
- Monitor ever-changing international regulations and manage the development and implementation of process changes to meet regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers whose labs or compliance teams have questioned a regulatory term translations, format, placement, etc.
- University degree in Regulatory Compliance or relevant field preferred.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- In-depth practical knowledge of garment and textile compliance requirements
- Experience of applying compliance requirements to product labelling.
- Understanding of garment construction, production processes, materials, test methods, standards, and product compliance.
- Working knowledge of environmental standards and compliance requirements for garment factories and material manufacturers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, project management, and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to problem solve & resolve issues; curiosity and information seeking skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional team members and external partners, and to communicate clearly across time zones and cultures.
- Proficiency using standard office software tools (e.g. Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Suite)