Salary HKD250,000 - HKD300,000 per annum
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
A world leading retailer is looking for a Demand Planner to join their young and dynamic team.
- Manage demand planning and monthly sales forecast meeting.
- Conduct the demand and sell through data analysis.
- Perform other demand planning duties, including and not limited to: i) reviewing historical demand data, reviewing and conduct build-in customer forecasts utilizing the customers’ Sales Operations process and sell-thru data and gain strong understanding of the product life cycle process from the Product Management team.
- Prepare a weekly supply plan and replenishment process.
- Incorporate known lifecycle milestones, demand plan, price and competitor information into Supply plan to achieve company’s inventory goals.
- Complete all assigned reporting requirements
- Carry out supply planning duty
- Maintain inventory at a healthy state and achieve company’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
- University graduation with at least 3 years of forecasting/ inventory planning experience acquired from multinational companies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Patient and detail minded
- Good communication skills with experience of working with various functional teams and different cultural background a plus
- Able to manage deadlines in a fast-growing and dynamic environment
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin, other Asian languages would be an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Access and PowerPoint