Production Planner (15K -20K)
Salary HKD200,000 - HKD250,000 per annum
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hong Kong HK HKD 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A world leading buying office is looking for a Production Planner to join their young and dynamic team.
- Analyse seasonal/monthly forecast and order
- Communicate with factory, regions and functional teams directly to resolve issues.
- Work closely with factories to ensure the accuracy of reported completion dates and to ensure on time deliveries.
- Manage the exception report that highlights any potential delays and keep deliveries on time.
- Generate weekly/monthly/seasonally reports
- Verify the data accuracy and follow up on any data irregularities
- Prepare analysis and presentations for top management on decision making.
- Bachelor's Degree or above holder in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related discipline
- 2 -3 years’ experience in planning
- Excellent analytical & presentation skills – experience in analyzing large amount of data is highly preferable.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications (Knowledge in MS Access is a plus)
- Excellent Chinese / English written and Verbal communication