Supply Chain Analyst (Process Improvement, 25K - 30K)
Salary HKD250,000 - HKD350,000 per annum
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hong Kong HK HKD 250000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world leading retailer is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst (Process Improvement) to join a fast and dynamic team.
- Responsible for all round supply chain duties
- Leads, develops, and manages Performance Improvement projects.
- Monitor monthly operational KPIs and system alerts and report to senior management
- Handle demand forecast and inventory planning
- Define business case for process improvement, set targets for operational KPIs, prepare change management roadmap, develop project plan, conduct pre-launch, launch new BAU and track business benefits realization.
- Degree or above in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years' experience in supply chain
- SAP user
- Qualifications in Lean or Six Sigma &/PMP is advantageous.
- Team player with strong customer orientation
- Good negotiation and communication skills