Salary HKD250,000 - HKD300,000 per annum
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A world leading retailer is looking for an Inventory Analyst to join their young and dynamic team.
- Coordinate and liaise with 3PLs and internal departments for stock ordering, distribution and delivery
- Cooperate with storekeepers to ensure the inventory operation at store level is under proper standard
- Review logistics workflow and provide recommendations on improving efficiency, accuracy and cost saving continuously
- Prepare reports and data analyses for management review
- Responsible for Logistics system development and implementation
- Responsible for warehouse setup and procedures developments
- Perform month end inventory closing and documents control
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Business Science and/or Logistics.
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience in Demand Planning/ Production Planning/ Material Planning, Inventory Control , Project Management experience as a plus.
- Experience with inventory planning systems and ERP software is a must with a preference for Oracle. Industry certificate is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English (both Oral & Written) and Mandarin