Retail - Supply Planning Assistant Manager (6 Months Contract)
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD32,000 per month
Location Hung Hom
Consultant Andrey Sin
Date posted 12 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is an International Retail Brand with over 36,000 associates operating across 40 countries, they own the iconic brands and market a variety of goods under our owned and licensed brands.
• Drive the evolution of Supply/ Inventory planning process across business units and ensure the development of high quality, stable and accurate inventory forecast, buy/supply plan for individual product category.
• Manage and control the buy/supply plan in the region, optimizing it in a way that can maximize sales and service level while minimizing the inventory investment.
• Lead and resolve supply/capacity issues within/between countries in order to achieve an optimal delivery plan that supports the business objectives.
• Offer decisions such as how to split buys if capacity problem happens in indicated source(s). Make recommendations on adjustment activities in order to stabilize delivery plan. Manage and resolve issues through Seasonal / Production/ Order Minimum reports. Drive discipline and timeline with working partners.
• Lead and manage various Supply Planning Metrics - Product Harmonization, Blind Buy, Cancellations, Surcharge, Order fulfillment rate, etc.
• Initiate, drive and resolve the investigation of late shipments that could qualify for charge backs or price adjustments. Initiate air freight shipments or expedites in order to provide coverage of customer orders. Advise style/PO priorities to help adjust factory production schedules.
• Collaborate with demand planning, sales & marketing, product development, merchandising, distribution and sourcing team by providing input into planning processes to align with forecasted demand.
• A minimum of 3 years supply & inventory planning supervisory experience in MNCs preferable in retail industry
• Bachelor degree and/or an advance education in Supply Chain Management or related field
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a self-motivation.
• Knowledge of SAP & ERP systems - Demand & Supply Planning, Inventory management, Sales & Distribution & Purchasing.
• Computer skills with database and spreadsheet programs.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Communication skills and ability to resolve conflict and multiple priorities.
Get in touch